WSA provides services to postgraduate students, including the services, activities and facilities available to all enrolled students. WSA regularly promotes services tailored to postgraduate students and works with individual students to develop the activities and services that they request.
Services and activities provided for post-grad students include the following
- Special events for postgraduate education students during their on-campus blocks, including meals and activities
- Social events for all postgraduate students
- An annual free lunch and social event for postgraduate students
- Advocacy and representation
- Access to all WSA services and activities, including publications (diary, wall planner), free food events, themed activities and social events (Diversity Day, RUOK Day, for example), free massages and the free food pantry
- Activities as requested by postgraduate students. These have included fundraisers and themed evening events
- Networking events, including working with the Red Unit
WSA consults with postgraduate students and the staff who support them in order to determine priorities for postgraduate students and receive feedback. We welcome feedback and suggestions for postgraduate student support.